Monday, February 11, 2008

Drowning in a Sea of Equations

I don't know how, but I am utterly, completely lost in my Algebra class. Well actually I do know part of the reason, my professor is horrible, I touched on this in my last post. I'm so lost in fact that at this point, I don't even know, what I don't know. I am also in a serious state of free time fun withdraw. I haven't had a chance to just relax and read or knit in weeks, and I'm quite bummed about that, but I've promised myself that once I am able to understand what the hell my professor is doing, then and only then will I be able to bask in the glory of free time R&R. I woke up way to early this morning, after not getting much sleep last night (because I'm worried about all this crap) so I think I might try and catch a little nap, then hit the books. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending luck!