Monday, December 3, 2007

Can't Seem to Get In The Swing of Things

So here we are in December. I can't believe how quickly this year has past. Many changes have gone on in my life in the last 12 months; but the more things change the more they stay the same. Right now I find myself befuddled with school, lack of funds (this one always seems to stay the same), the idea that the Holidays are right around the corner and I have NO CLUE what to do for anyone. I have my Algebra final coming up, and I'm feeling LOST like a man in the tampon isle. I've had a total creative block for the past few months. I can't seem to get working on anything, or even come up with decent ideas for anything that I might want to work on... Uhhhg, so depressing. I'm off to go try and study and get some of this stuff to stick in my brain!

No comments: