Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Whoa Nelly

Great Googly Moogly! I'm a sleepy girl tonight. I had some rather grandiose plans for the evening, but decided to scratch them and try to actually get a decent nights sleep. I spent last night tossing and turning, either too hot, or just not comfortable until after 3am, This left me wanting to pull Craig's lips over his head when he called me at 7am to let me know he wasn't going into work until much later in the morning. There I was stuck dragging my sorry groggy ass out of bed to go to work all day.

Work was pretty boring, no good tales to tell for the day. I think I'm just going to take a shower, call it a night and catch some zzzzz's. (Yeah right, I'm sure I'll have my head stuck in my math book before I actually go to sleep). Forty five days till test day, gotta be ready!

No comments: