Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Should Really Be In Work Right Now

But I'm hanging home a little while due to a migraine, and waiting for the meds to kick in so that I can safely commute to work. That whole idea and another post I read this morning from the Lovely and Oh So Talented Miss V. has got me thinking a lot about my frustrations in life at the moment. The stagnation that I feel my life has become, the wanderlust that is poking it's head up almost constantly these days. The almost 7 years I've spent in this apartment and the almost 10 years I've spent at my current job is the longest I've been in one place since I've moved out of my parents house when I was 18. I've gotten to the point where I honestly just don't care about either. I need change, I crave change, I'm starving for change of some kind. I want OUT OF NJ big time. But I can stick with it for a while. I know the Boy wants out as well, once he's a little more establised in his current field of employment he'll be free to go wherever his whims take him, and with any luck those whims will be the same as mine and we can head off blissfully in any direction.

No comments: