Thursday, September 6, 2007

Daily Something...

Each year, for the last 4 years on my Birthday, I've decided to learn something new. One year it was one stroke painting, one year knitting, etc. Since I'm already going back to school (that's learning enough for me right now). I've decided to move on my inspiration from Ali Edwards and her Daily Something group and make it my personal challenge to document something from my life each and every day (for at least the next 365 days). Because life isn't just the big things, it's a million little things. I'm sooo looking forward to documenting all the little things. I think it will be great to look back years from now and remember when!

All I can say right now, for today's daily something, is that work was LONG and busy. I've been cranky most of the day because my back has been on the verge of spasms for the past 3 days and I can't take muscle relaxers at work or I'll be loopy. (Loopy Andrea + making people's glasses = bad bad news). I have a bit of cleaning up to do tomorrow before I head out to Weight Watchers, so I'm off to bed!!

No comments: