Sunday, September 2, 2007

Not Much Going On

This has been a very uneventful week. Not much of anything out of the ordinary has happened. Well that's not completely true, I did have a bunch of wild Turkey's waddle through my backyard. (On several occasions no less) that's something I'd never have expected to see where I live. My allergies have me crazy. Craig keeps asking what I want for my birthday, and honestly I have no clue. I've continued to put off working on this window seat cover, not because I don't want to do it, but I'm dreading ironing all the yards and yards of fabric. (Note to self, Monday it WILL be done!). I started working on a knit shall for fall (y'all) last night. Pictures to follow eventually. I don't have anywhere to be until after 1 today, so I'm debating going back to bed and reading, or doing something somewhat productive. Like cleaning out my closets and getting rid of all the junk I have in there before I move. I guess I could start on the hall closet and see where that takes me... Hmmmpf.. okay off to work on that.

No comments: