Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Procrastinate, Therefore I Am.

Sunday morning, I find myself propped up in front of my computer; with a huge mug of coffee, my loyal morning companion. There is a skinny feral cat that's just come to sit on my patio, so I brought her out some food and water, and she skittered off back into the yard. I don't generally feed the cats outside of my apartment, not because I don't care about them, but because there are so many of them, I know for a fact that many people come along and feed them, and they tend to pee on your patio things when you do. But this poor thing looks so skinny and sad, I hope she comes to eat soon. Anyway, back to my Sunday morning. I've had 2 weeks to write an essay for English Comp on a reading based topic, do you think I've even started it before now??? Nooooo, meanwhile, it's due before 11 am tomorrow. I've also not even cracked my algebra book open this week. So today will be homework day, all because I'm a slacker, procrastinator extraordionare! Ask my about my monster sewing project, is it done.. uhmm Noooo. Have I worked on my Happy Fall Ya'll Shawl this week, Nooooo. I have learned however that knitting my first pair of socks on double pointed tiny knitting needles is going to require mucho practice on my part before the whole thing feels comfortable. So I guess all is not lost for the week :o) Well, I'm going to hop in the shower, try and wake myself up a little more, and get to work on this essay... then again, maybe I'll wait a little longer.

No comments: