Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm in Love





With a woman no less... I know, but Andrea, you're not a lesbian, yes, I know this. But I absolutely adore Laurie Perry aka Crazy Aunt Purl. Like seriously, if I was a boy, I'd marry her. Her blog kept me giggling through an otherwise boring weekend. And got me into the knitting groove again. See my Happy Fall Ya'll Shawl I'm expecting to get done in 2010, cause I'm slow like that. She simply rocks! So I thought what better than a public display of affection to share the joy of the new love in my life :o)

Now onto the old love in my life, Craig... things are slowly getting better, though there's still the confusion of where this is all going after 5 years (Other than we're not moving in together) but no I'm not bitter (as my ovaries harden into walnuts), not bitter at all. All I can really say is we shall see where this wacky world takes us.

School is quite laughable. I almost can't believe that I'm paying for the classes I'm in, but they'll take me where I need to go for my Opticians license so I suppose I've just gotta suck it up (and worry about how I'm going to pay for the rest of it).

Kinsey is stomping her doggy feet and grumbling for me to come play with her so I suppose I should, before she steals more nasty bits from the trash and chomps on them in the middle of my bed. But I just wanted to share some pictures first.

Cheekuns and Other pics are from Lala's visit last month :o) Love ya Lala!

No comments: