Saturday, October 27, 2007

Painted the Day Away

I'm so terribly excited, I've been talking about painting my apartment for years. Today I finally did it. Well, Craig and I did it (painted that is, he also managed to paint a smiley face on Kinsey's head when I wasn't looking, brat...). I still have 2 hallways, one living room wall, the dining room/kitchen, and bathroom to do. Over the next couple of weeks we'll finish the rest of the apartment. I'm so happy already though. For the first time since I've been here, my home feels "homey" YAY!! Pics will be coming soon! I've taken a few days off (today, and Tuesday) it's so nice to get a little break from work. I have a thousand and 8 things to get done in this little break however, so I'm looking forward to taking another nice long weekend in the next couple of months to just enjoy. Tomorrow is going to be devoted to touching up some paint spots in the bedroom and doing massive amounts of Algebra and English homework

On a sad note, my Aunt Mildred passed away this past Sunday 10/21. :o(

On a cool note, I found out from Dad that my spidey senses are apparently a family trait :o)

More to come soon....

No comments: