Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An Abundance of Nothing

Here I sit, at work, I should be doing something, however small it is, but no I'm blogging, because that is better than the nothing that I feel like doing. Yesterday, so many things to cross off my to do list, so many plans, and what did I do, what did I feel like doing, you got it, NOTHING. Well that last statement isn't entirely true, I did nap, a lot! Today is dull, gray and lifeless, it's rainy and chilly outside. The perfect day to do.. Nothing! But as I'm stuck here for another 6 and a half hours, I'd better find something to do to keep myself busy. I don't know what it is, the first few weeks of warm weather and I was excited, with a million and one things on my mind to keep me happy and busy, and now it seems I've fallen deeply back into my winter rut. I either need some serious vacation time, a serious dose of sunshine and beautiful days, or that elusive winning lottery ticket. I have a whole lotta nothing to do, so it's back to work for me.

No comments: