Friday, April 3, 2009

I Have A Secret

Well, not so much a secret really, because other people know about it. But it's something that I can't really tell someone and it would impact their life in a huge negative way. It's very hard to have this information and not really be able to do anything about it, yet I feel that even though ultimately the decision that will be made based on this "secret" will not be mine, that I will have to be the bearer of bad news.

It's no wonder I either can't sleep, or all I want to do is sleep. And also no wonder why I caved and stocked up on nicotine lozenges before I ripped someone's arm off and smacked em over the head with it.

On another note (here is where things get random), it's a drizzly, cool, humid, Friday. Right now I'm home. Rich is back from Chicago, and is leaving again on Sunday for Miami. He is doing good things, I'm happy for him and proud of him.

Today is my wedding anniversary. 12 years ago today, I made the biggest mistake of my life. If I knew then what I know now, or for that matter, learned shortly thereafter the big day... shhessh, they weren't kidding when they said hind sight is 20/20. Thankfully that fiasco was short lived.

Sunday is my Daddy-O's 70th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Bubba, I love you!

I have much to do today! So I'm off like a prom dress.

No comments: