Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cinco de Mayo & National Scrapbook Day

Did I partake in either event, Uhhhm that would be a no Bob. Today was spent at work, then hangin' with See Dub. Big plans tomorrow for getting not just some scrapping in, but also making a delightful Mexican Chicken Fiesta of my own, consisting of Cilantro Lime Chicken with rice, and angel food cake with mango in simple syrup. Hmm and I wonder why I'm chubby. Not to mention always a day late and a dollar short.

Margret is supposed to be coming by tomorrow to finally start on her scrapbook for Lacie. To date only on one occasion have our planned outings actually taken place, so we shall see what tomorrow brings. Margret or no Margret, I have this NEED to do something creative. I have a ton of ideas of things I'd like to complete, but, I either don't have the time or the attention span to actually see them come to fruition. (Ooookay, sometimes I'm just a lazy ass). I have 2 quilts to work on, scrapping to catch up with, the art quilt I have an idea for in my mind, a few other ideas for story's that I'd like to one day write. In the meantime, I'll just keep thinking of everything I want to do, keep popping my nicotine lozenges and just be happy that it's been 6 days since I've smoked!

No comments: