Friday, May 18, 2007

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I'm in an incredibly foul mood this evening. Work has me utterly, completely, excessively pissed off. Better to be pissed of than pissed on you say?? Suck my ass would have to be my reply. Very mature of me, I know. Without getting into too much detail, I really can't deal with my office environment the way it is. Working with my bosses is like being the child of a bad marriage that you just wish upon a star would end in divorce (yep, I'm familiar with that life experience as well). I have the misfortune of being stuck in a "management position" (that's a fuckin' joke, in other words, I'm the only sucker who's stuck around long enough to get a title) yet, I'm given no authority to make any changes that are so desperately needed to make the workplace more cohesive.

I would sit here and evaluate the situation, but right now I'm still too pissed about it all. Maybe tomorrow, when I'm well rested and recharged.