Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

I love Thursday's. Mostly because it's my Friday, I'll have a glorious day off tomorrow, much on my to do list, but that's okay, because work isn't one of those things. Today was also a good day because it was a payday, though I can kiss that cashola goodbye because rent is due. I did however treat myself to a little gift today. A happy early Birthday to me, and congrats on my graduation gift (so what if I need 2 reasons to justify spending money on myself). I got myself a Canon PowerShot A570 IS Digital Camera at a rockin' price no less :o) I can't wait until it gets here! I've been dying for a new digi cam for a long time now.
I took a couple more pictures today, some hydrangeas and a yechy cicada shell. With my day off tomorrow, we'll see what new and exciting things I can find! On that note I'm off to bed early for once!

No comments: